In order to provide you with a comprehensive health service, Regency Medical Clinic has the following allied health services available:
Audiologist – Hear Clear
Availability: Alternate Wednesdays
Fees: Bulk bill
Services Provided: Hearing tests
Dietician – Stelios Sioutis
Availability: Monday afternoons (2:00pm-5:00pm) and Friday mornings (9:00am-1:00pm) on alternate fortnights.
Fees: Contact Nutrition Health Experts on (08) 7226 2919
Dietetic services that can be provided include:
- thorough nutritional assessment,
- ongoing dietary support,
- healthy eating guides,
- personalised recipe plan and
- group lifestyle modification program
Common Health Conditions Serviced:
- Chronic Disease Management (Diabetes, Heart Disease, PCOS and more),
- Food Intolerance Symptom Control (through management of FODMAPs or food chemicals)
- Eating Disorder Recovery (Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, EDNOS, Binge Eating Disorder, disordered eating habits)
- Weight Management (numerous long-term and nourishing weight reduction strategies)
Contact Details: Nutrition Health Experts P: (08) 7226 2919
Physiotherapist – Sam Page
B.Health Sciences, Masters of Physiotherapy (GE)
Sam started at Regency in September 2014 and has quickly grown his practice at this site. He believes in hands on physiotherapy and exercise prescription to improve pain and restore motion. He has a special interest in treating headaches. He is able to see new patients. His key motivator is to see patients get back to what they like doing best. Outside of work, Sam enjoys squash and tennis. He plays the drums and enjoys walking in the Adelaide Hills with his wife.
Availability: Tuesday pm and Friday pm at Northfield.
Fees: EPC – No gap. Initial appointment $80, Follow up appointment $65. Pensioners receive a $10 discount. Hicaps will be available for patients with private health cover.
Services Provided: Sam graduated from a Masters of Physiotherapy in 2012. He has experience in hospital, rehabilitation and private practice physio. His interests include: Joint or muscle pain, Rehabilitation of sporting injuries, Treating musculoskeletal impairments, Hands on physiotherapy.
Podiatrist – Carolyn Miller
Availability: Wed am & Thurs at Regency
Fees: Bulk bill for EPC, DVA and private fees apply.